Thursday, February 21, 2008

Back from Mumbai

Hello Everyone,

I am finally back !
Many of you must be wondering about the reason for taking such a long break from blogging.
To be honest it was a personal decision to lie low & try to focus only on the placements. To that extent, not only blogging but also studies, personal relationships etc everything took a backseat.
The placements have been quite satisfactory from a personal point of view. I have multiple offers in hand from some of the most reputed IT organizations. I must admit though that the scenerio of the job market is not very rosy at the moment.
In general, the batch placements have been excellent. However, my personal impression is that it could have been even better but for the apprehension of a US recession.
I will share some more details about the placements later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Indranil!

I look forward to read your detailed post about the placements...

Google