Wednesday, December 31, 2008

My Last Post

Here's wishing everyone 'A Very Happy, Healthy & Prosperous New Year 2009' !
This is going to be my last post in this blog. I had started this blog to provide my readers an insight of life in a fast paced MBA program. I am not sure how successful I have been in my attempt. I do admit that given the time constraint I have not been able to share a lot during the one year at XLRI.
I have a regret. I wished to share details about the placement process et al but due to certain obligations I had to abandon that idea.
After graduating from XLRI I had continued this blog so that I am able to provide my readers an idea of life post-MBA. However, I realize that I have not been regular in providing information about my work life. In fact, lately I have been wavering from the central theme of this blog. I realize that there may be many future MBAs who may stumble upon my blog with the hope of getting an insight into the life of an MBA but my recent posts may confuse them with irrelevant information.
Hence, I am calling it a day. For anyone who would still occasionally like to hear from me I will start posting in my personal blog. You can access it over here!
Asta La Vista !

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Indy, I just wanna thank you buddy for all your informative posts..they were quite insightful..will visit your new blog :-)

Anonymous said...

Good bless you man, Indy

Nikunj said...

Hi Indy,

Excellent work at this blog. You have provided insights into a bschool life to aspirants like me. Many thanks!

Finding somebody who has "been there done that" is a bit difficult, hence I am reaching out to you in this way. Can you mail me your mail id at nikunj@gmail.com?

Cheers!
-Nikunj

Anonymous said...

Genial post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.

Google